FUSION MS-AM702 70W - 2 Channel Amplifier
Class D, 70W x 2 Zone Amplifier
FUSIONs Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support the multi-zone technology. The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Why Do I Need A Zone Amplifier?
A Marine Zone Amplifier is needed if you are planning a multi-zoned system, comprising of three or four zones.
FUSIONs Marine Stereo Units have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers.
- 2 Channel
- Class D
- 70W x 2
- 2 Ohm Stable
- Water resistant design
- Conformal coated PCB
- Audio detect selectable function the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Selectable high pass/ full range setting
- Variable high pass filter
- Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
- High Pass Crossover: 60Hz-600Hz
- Operating Range: 10-16V DC
- Max Power Rating (Watts): D-Class 70W
- Ratings per channel: 20W RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33WRMS @ 2 ohms per channel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.